Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Like Breathing, I'm Writing.

It feels SO good to be back-
After an interminably long absence from writing, I finally find the flood gates have opened again.
One little nudge, or let's say two little nudges, come to think of  it there were three...
Anyway, they worked, and got me over my hump. Who's to say I might have decided to get there alone, and managed to wander back on to the track without any assistance, but I like to think we are all interconnected and DO all help each other along, and for that I am very grateful for the encouragement of others.

I have two long months doing long and short trips, half of them by road and half by air. I have been in Auckland, Adelaide, the Gold Coast, the Tweed Coast, the Sunshine Coast and Mallacoota.
Some of it was with family, some with friends, and some was in a semi-professional capacity.
It has all been an incredible time, an odyssey in both physical and personal terms.
When I think of some of the ups and downs I went through I am reminded of that wonderful movie starring Ingrid Bergman, Inn of the Sixth Happiness. No wonder I like to challenge myself. Life is far too easy for me here in white bread Australia!
The journeys here and there, the friendships, the fun, the strains and difficulties switched my brain on again and hence I have overcome my irrational fear of overcoming "password-lock-out" and got myself back into this particular blog to resume the story of me. Watch this space, as I begin to unravel my Post-Degree Adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Followers