Sunday, September 25, 2011

You know you shouldn't be wasting time on a Blog Post darling- you have 2 essays to write in 8 days, during which time there is the Brownlow Medal count, and a Grand Final, or "Granny". You also have to attend lectures, do your readings, submit an online quiz... come on luvvy, you are only human and why do you think you have all the time in the world to just blab on and on and on and on and on?
god I'm really craving a good go at a Scrabble Board or Words with Friends by Zynga or something.... crave it  like I used to crave sex really... but that's another sad, sad story and we won't go there... not right now anyway...
Look you're writing a damn fine essay, your lecturer thinks you're fantastic, wants to offer you a scholarship in Computer studies or some such bullish, (as if) and anyway, you KNOW this particular piece does not have to have the "Knock-em-dead" power that the Anthropology one does, (Scares the pants off me it does.) This time next week I should be a piece of blubbering poo...

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Briar!

    I'm also finding myself in obsessed-about-assessments land!

    Love,
    Hermina

    ReplyDelete



Followers